Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things that creep me out...

Ok I promise not all my blog posts will be in list form. Please bear with me...

A) When toys go off when you are no where close to them. I think its either a ghost in my house or an earthquake is coming.
B) When someone says their kid isn't vaccinated. (Not trying to start a debate here!!) I immediately get these visions of small pox running rampant, and the black plague forcing us to remain indoors. Maybe I need to move somewhere more secluded...
C) Strange smells. Moms & pet owners, you know what I am talking about.
D) The Orkin man. Isn't an obsession with killing small animals and insects the gateway into serial killing?
E) hair dolls
F) bathtub and sink drains. Who knows what new mold species and bacterial growths are colonizing in there.
G) "My Baby Can Read" infomercials
H) shag carpet. What the heck is that stuff made of? Is 'shag' a legit material?

No comments:

Post a Comment